May 4, 2012

Jamie & Danette's Wedding Day | Lakeside, Kentucky

April 21, I had the opportunity to shoot a beautiful wedding with Sara Horne. I am always thrilled when Sara asks if I can shoot with her, and without hesitation, I told her I would love to! She's always so much fun to work with! Check out her Facebook page by clicking here.

This wedding was my first one of the year which made me even more excited! We traveled to Lakeside, Kentucky to Immanuel United Methodist Church for Jamie and Danette's wedding. These images don't even begin to explain how beautiful everything was...from the decorations to the ceremony and for the love for each other that was glowing from Jamie and Danette (which made it hard to choose which photos to post)!  I'm so glad I had the opportunity to shoot with Sara and get to know Jamie and Danette and be apart of their special day!
















After seeing the decorations Danette and her mom made, it made me wish I could've had them help me with my wedding! They were stunning!











Jamie and Danette decided to do a first look, which I always LOVE! It was so beautiful! I especially loved how their family and friends overlooked the whole thing from the balcony. 

















My all time favorite image!!












Bloopers! Danette's dad was so much fun! :)






Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Haddix!
Praying that God's blessings will enrich your marriage for years to come!

3 comments:

  1. Regina Lavy Baker (bride's sis)May 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM

    oh my...my dad is such a nerd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! You've done it again, Sarah! Nice job! :)
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedding is the biggest moment of every ones life. People want to fulfill their all dreams which they have seen from their teenage for that day. They want to hold that time with them forever so they love capture that moment in their cameras. In this blog pictures are really nice, the beauty of wedding album makes wedding especial for other.
    Family Photography Toronto

    ReplyDelete