March 31, 2012

Down on the Farm

A couple weekends ago, my husband and I went out to his parents house to visit. I ended up taking my new camera along so I could put it to the test! Last May, this handsome little guy, Oscar as we like to call him, showed up and has been hanging around since. Early November, they ended up getting a cow (we named her Sophie). When my father - in - law brought her home, she was only a few days old and didn't know how to drink out of a bottle, so we got to show her how. It has been so much fun seeing her grow up! She's definitely a big baby! She gets really excited when someone comes home and even runs around in the field (mooing too of course). These are some of my favorite images I took that evening!










(All images shot with a Nikon D700)

No comments:

Post a Comment