August 19, 2011

Welcome to Sarah Kappes Photography!

Welcome to the Sarah Kappes Photography blog! I'm Sarah Kappes, a portrait and wedding photographer in the greater Lafayette, Indiana area. I work and reside here in Lafayette, but also travel to Ohio quite frequently (as I grew up in Northeast Ohio). I am a 2010 graduate from The Ohio Institute of Photography & Technology where I majored in portrait and commercial photography.  

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my most recent sessions. It's also where I might post some day-to-day happenings in the Kappes household!

Feel free to check back often and leave a comment! Also, feel free to shoot me an email at sarahkappesphotography@gmail.com with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have! :) Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!

Here are some of my favorite images from previous sessions/weddings!





























(Weddings: 2nd photographer with Lindsey Ely Photography, 3rd photographer with Sara Beth Photography - Dayton, Ohio)
**Please do not copy images**



No comments:

Post a Comment